Charleston Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers
Nursing Home Abuse
If you have a loved one who is being cared for in a nursing home or residential care facility and question some of the policies, procedures, or level of care being provided, don't wait to get an experienced law firm involved. Nursing home abuse unfortunately is a rapidly growing problem. Facilities and institutions taking on the responsibility for the care of others must comply with a variety of rules and regulations to ensure the safety, and well being of the residents. If you think something is wrong or if a loved one has been injured due to the negligence or abuse of a nursing home or health care facility in South Carolina, please contact Crantford Meehan for a Free Consultation.
Some Common types of Abuse and Neglect include:
- over medication or under medication of a patient
- failure to answer a patients call light in a timely manner
- physical abuse of the patient
- sexual assault or rape of the resident
- failure to turn residents in beds resulting in pressure sores
- retaliation against the patient for making a complaint
- theft of personal property/money of the resident
- failure to make efforts to prevent a fall
- failure to provide adequate food and water to the resident
- leaving the patient in soiled garments or beds resulting from not assisting in use of the toilet.
These above are just some of the ways in which nursing home abuse or neglect can happen.
When you entrust a nursing home or healthcare facility with the supreme responsibility of caring for a loved one, the last thing on your mind should be the fear of abuse or neglect of your loved one. Our Law Firm is of the belief that it is our great duty to protect the interests and well being of our Nation's Elders. Nursing Home abuse in South Carolina can be prevented.
Please contact us below for a Free Consultation regarding Nursing Home Injury or Abuse in South Carolina.