SC DUI FACTS (Based on SC Dept. of Public Safety 2012 Report)
1. 67% of the drivers in DUI collisions were male
2. 43% v. 11% – The rate of alcohol involvement in collisions at night vs. day
3. 348- The number of people killed in alcohol-impaired crashes.
NATIONAL DUI FACTS (Based on NHTSA 2012 Report)
1. 30% of all fatal crashes during the weekend were alcohol-related, compared to 15% during the week.
2. 31% of fatal crashes involved alcohol.
3. 35% v. 9% – The rate of alcohol involvement in collisions at night vs. day
4. 10,322- The number of people killed in alcohol-related crashes.
If you have been affected by a drunk driving accident let us review your case.